VIP Training Services
Our excellent Customer Service Training is tailor made for the airlines as per their service routine. Each course combines the fundamentals of customer service with company specific procedures and guidelines that are combined to create a high impact customer service program for Cabin Crew.
Just in two weeks 60 hours our applicants will be highly qualified to deal with VIP passengers on board and this is will be achieved by most specialized instructors in:
- Top VIP service.
- Grooming & make-up.
- General Aviation information.
- Silver Service.
If you are an operator looking to recruit a VIP & Executive qualified Flight Attendant, let us help you to employ the best VIP cabin crew member.
- Unique to VIP FA Recruit - coaching & training package for Commercial FA's looking to transition into corporate Aviation
- Soft skills training topics for existing VIP/Corporate flight attendants
- Food safety certification
- Attention to details and how to exceed customer expectations
- Business aviation protocol and etiquette
- Cultural competences for Saudi Arabia, the Middle East, Russia, Africa and Europe
- Private jet specific Standard Operating Procedures (before, during and after the flight)
- Cabin and bathroom presentations
- Business aviation catering guidelines
- Client profiles
- VIP flight attendant trends
- Customer service training topics for VIP flight attendants
- Silver service
- Private jet specific table setting
- Service protocol
- Serving luxury food items
- Arabic coffee service
- Halal catering
- Culinary training topics for VIP flight attendants
- Plate presentation techniques
- Luxury food items: Caviar, Balik salmon and Foie Gras
- Sushi and Sashimi