Interview Success Platinum
Our highly experienced team have applied the most up to date industry information and best practices to put together a presentation, which focuses on the Cabin Crew Interview structure and process. The purpose of the course is to provide you with detailed information, hints and tips in order to confidently prepare you for the Cabin Crew Interview stages.
Interview Success Silver course is held in Cairo in the Better Future Training & Services premises:
- Cairo (12 days Cabin Crew Interview Structure and Process Course).
Our aim is to expose you to what the airline recruiters are looking for when viewing potential candidates, so you can build your confidence and get the edge over other candidates.
- Essential tips in dealing with any group exercise or role play scenario.
- Insight into what are the recruiters looking at during this stage.
- The most important interview aspects you need to focus on.
- Communication formulas to use for a successful interaction.
- Number of practice exercises with frequent assessments and feedback to observe your personal development on daily basis.
- Our suggestions on how to best handle the given exercises.
- The important details you need to include in your personal presentation.
- Guidelines for you to structure and remember your presentation.
- Key qualities & skills you need to possess in-order to be an excellent cabin crew member (selection of our very best videos).
- Recommended postures during your own presentation.
- Exceptionally working formulas that you can use to personalize a presentation that matches your exact character traits.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by knowing how and when to follow the lead of your recruiters.
- Understand what kind of answers are expected from you to each interview question.
- Follow our process to structure your answers so you don't have to learn it by heart.
- Gain confidence to avoid being nervous when you are face to face with your recruiters.
Benefits of the Platinum Package include:
- Interview structure
- Interview attendance
- Grooming guidance
- Successful group activity participation
- Comprehensive panel interview Q & A’s
- Expert coaching and feedback
- Free access to our studio produced Online presentation
- Interview Success Manual (Complementary upon course enrolment)
- Free post course visit, phone and email support
- CV Preparation
- The Cabin Crew Profession
- Cabin Crew Lifestyle
- Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- Customer Service
- Secondary Language
- Service Procedures
Our Gold Package is a 12 days course that includes complimentary lunch, refreshments and snacks throughout the day during the Cairo Course.
Steps to Enrol
- Contact us to find out available dates
- Our team of friendly staff will guide you through the enrolment process