1800 - 2200 US Dollars/Month per month
+ Increasing of salary after successful completion of probation period + Accommodation + Transportation + Uniform Dry Clean + Opportunity to become Senior Cabin Crew with increasing salary of 40 - 50% which depends on the exact offer from airline.
Residence Visa, medical care, crew uniform.
In addition to:
- 30 days Annual Leave & Annual Leave Ticket.
- Annual Leave Ticket to your country of origin.
- Opportunity for career progression and bonus after completion of contract.
- Unlimited rebated standby tickets and one set of free firm tickets for self, spouse, and three children per annum will be granted to confirmed employees.
- Worldwide discounts in restaurants and bars.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment.
- Ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedure.
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers.
- Provide First Aid to passengers where necessary.
Exact date and place will be confirmed 2 - 3 weeks before interview.
Length of Contract
Minimum of 3 years automatically renewed depending on the performance and attendance of the crew member.
Fully furnished shared apartment - provided by airline.